Musing Mondays was started by Should Be Reading. What is Musing Mondays you ask? Well my dears, Musing Mondays is a day to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Let us begin!
Right now I’m reading Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts. Look at it:
Since the beginning of mankind, civilizations have fallen: the Romans, the Greeks, the Aztecs…and now us. Huge earthquakes rock the world. Cities are destroyed. But something even more awful is happening: An ancient evil has been unleashed, and it’s turning everyday people into hunters, killers, and crazies. This is the world Mason, Aries, Clementine, and Michael are living in–or rather, trying to survive. Each is fleeing unspeakable horror, from murderous chaos to brutal natural disasters, and each is traveling the same road in a world gone mad. Amid the throes of the apocalypse and clinging to love and meaning wherever it can be found, these four teens are on a journey into the heart of darkness–and to find each other and a place of safety. (Goodreads)
We’ve all been forced to read books, don’t even try to deny it. Dark Inside is that book for me. My Ginger BF literally attacked me, waving this book around, and forced me to start it. I’ve been really slow with Dark Inside, mainly because it’s not my usual style, but it’s really not that bad. I’m starting it again and maybe I’ll have a review up Friday or Saturday. Maybe being the key word…
I just really like cutesy romances, okay? I have a severe lack of it in my life.
PS: HAPPY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY!